I don’t know Jason Calacanis but I know he is tight with Scoble and Gillmor (who doesn’t link, but appreciates gesture). He works at Sequoia Capital but he is probably better known for blowing things up at Weblogs, Inc. Anyhoo – today he explains how to get people to link to you. I am not sure *all* the advice works, but I know I always try and link to people that link to me if I can, even if its just on the del.icio.us links. Anyway I would recommend you check out the rules yourself because they may help you build your web presence. Getting linked to by A-listers definitely helps your Google Juice. Jason knows that- he gets into high profile discussions with people like David Winer- talk about an attention clusterfsck. I gotta run now – my wife just called and offered me beers in the sunny afternoon. That’s better than any bait and hook or even bait and switch.
- post Dockercon some thoughts on functions and serverless and services and containers and complexity
- Renewables at scale. Well played Amazon. About Hans Christian Ørsted.
- On meeting Ashley, Kris, and Jessie: thoughts on Sanctuary Companies
- Docker gets pragmatic, embraces Kubernetes
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber