Its not that the event has been content free but apparently I can’t share anything I have learned. Its all confidential unless I jump through a load of permission hoops. Sorry folks. Sorry CA: you actually ran a good event today, with compelling content. Oh well.
- On Jennifer Tejada, the “Tej-hive”, PagerDuty and Deep Representation
- The Quickening: a keynote about software development velocity at New Relic’s Futurestack 2018 Conference
- Towards Progressive Delivery
- Accelerating the Digital Transformation at Auto Trader UK – rethinking vendor selection processes. A win for Stripe.
- No more tin ear. Google plays the game