You forced Oracle’s hand with Business Objects, showing you want to play a new game. Now its time to play your second card of this hand. There is no way BEA is falling at 17 bucks a share. Have a good weekend everyone. Some of you will be eating pizzas and crunching numbers.
- AWS Lambda: driven by the laggards.
- Monki Gras 2018: what happened?
- Opinionated Infrastructure: a Monki Gras preview at Westland London
- Sustaining Craft – quick roundup on Apache, BTC, Pineapple, IBM mainframes and FutureGov
- Welcoming Samantha Burke, managing Diversity and Inclusion for Monki Gras 2018