You forced Oracle’s hand with Business Objects, showing you want to play a new game. Now its time to play your second card of this hand. There is no way BEA is falling at 17 bucks a share. Have a good weekend everyone. Some of you will be eating pizzas and crunching numbers.
- Renewables at scale. Well played Amazon. About Hans Christian Ørsted.
- On meeting Ashley, Kris, and Jessie: thoughts on Sanctuary Companies
- Docker gets pragmatic, embraces Kubernetes
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber
- Oh hai Jenkins, oh bye Hudson, let’s keep an eye on Concourse