We sit down and go over the state of tablets, looking at three specific ones, the iPad, Xoom, and Dell Streak.
Download the episode directly right here, subscribe to the feed in iTunes or other podcatcher to have episodes downloaded automatically, or just click play below to listen to it right here:
Some of the topics we cover are:
- What are the use cases for tablets? Reading stuff, mostly.
- iPad 2 – does it have enough new to buy if you already have an iPad?
- Xoom – Stephen’s gonna keep it! And, see the write-up of his first seven days.
- How does tablet Android compare to Android for phones? Multi-tasking stands out as a big difference.
- Media on the Xoom – generally pretty bad.
- Then, the Dell Streak – more of a fun curiosity than a practical device?
- …and, finally: pricing across tablets.
Disclosure: Dell sent us a few Streaks to look at and is a client.