- ConVirt 2.0 Enterprise Press Release | The Convirture Blog
New release of Xen and KVM virtualization manager.
- Talend Open Studio 3.0
- Will Adobe See the Light (of Day)?
In the comments, some official word from Adobe that, yes, they like and intend to do more with the open source foot-hold of day. Erik Larson says: "we are very excited for Day's considerable 'open source savvy' to expand Adobe's already significant open source efforts and expertise. That is a strategic benefit of the combination of the two companies."
- IBM hits out at Microsoft over review
Some light context on the (alleged) Microsoft vs. IBM feuding going on the EU using mainframe emulators as their Austria-Hungary.
- Streetline Appoints Zia Yusuf as President & CEO – MarketWatch
High level SAP exec goes to internet of things company.
- Web CMS: Adobe Buys Day Software for US$ 240 Million
Nice swoop into some more technology details.
- Windows Phone 7 briefing report: no enterprise app deployment at launch
Some of the lower-level details of the Windows Phone 7 platform.
- Adobe to buy Day Software • The Register
- Corporate America, You’re Not Ready for Internal Clouds!
Forrester says slow and easy on cloud use: go traditional and start in dev/test, then LoB, etc.
- Augment Reality for the Enterprise – SAP Employee Unveils Prototype
- Nimsoft Promotes Pay As You Go Service Provider Monitoring
- Canonical fluffs one-click Ubuntu cloud stack • The Register
- Seersucker-Suited Senators Dress for Success
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for clients mentioned.