Skip to content
- Employers cut 533K jobs in Nov., most in 34 years
"Skittish employers slashed 533,000 jobs in November, the most in 34 years, catapulting the unemployment rate to 6.7 percent, dramatic proof the country is careening deeper into recession."
- On changes at Adobe at Mike Chambers
On Adobe's strategic goals, in the Platform group at least, post laying off 600 people. Also, an excellent, genuine use of blogging to be a more open company rather than not.
- Centaur – Adobe Labs
"Centaur is the codename for the upcoming next major release of ColdFusion from Adobe."
- Hutchinson takes big step toward gubernatorial bid
"U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-TX, made her interest in running for Texas governor official on Thursday by filing paperwork to form an exploratory committee for the 2010 Texas gubernatorial race."
- JavaFX Launches in Uncertain Times
- Linux News: Development: Sun Brews Up Rich JavaFX
- IBM TV – Scott Heber on RedMonkTV on IBM TV
- Novell Open Audio » Managed Objects
- What is Business Transaction Management (BTM) and Why You Should Care — dougmcclure.net
- Systems Management: 451 Group Report for uptime software
That's a nice format for a report, short a sweet. Would you be interested in seeing stuff like that from RedMonk, or do you prefer the format we do now?
- VPN-Cubed: Technical Overview
- IBM and Business Partners Introduce a Linux-Based, Virtual Desktop
- Job cuts and layoffs roundup
- Canaan Entrepreneur Pitchbook – SlideShare
- The Amazingly Effective White Paper
- How Many Pages Do You Really Need?