At the recent Google Cloud Platform Live event, RedMonk co-founder and principal analyst Steve O’Grady was interviewed by John Furrier in TheCube.
Here are some of the questions John asked Steve:
- Whats going on with RedMonk?
- How do you win over the developers?
- How far are we into this shift?
- Is there a ceiling to this growth with the cloud?
- Has a higher level of accountability reached the enterprise with cloud security?
- What should traditional IT do to try and keep up with these advancements?
- Stephen’s take on legacy migration
- Give us an update on the Red Soxs
- Whats the coolest thing you’ve seen here at Google Cloud Platform?
- Is Google’s pacing correct?
Leave a Reply