of course they are…kudos to Verizon for resisting the temptation. i'll advantage them over their competitors for it whenever i have the option.
a bit late with this, but a well earned curtain call for Nate Silver, of 538 fame
the next looming economic crisis?
interesting, but predictable in light of Google Apps' gains.
interesting. a Ghost-like app for Linux. might give this a whirl.
cool blast from the past – my brother and i loved this growing up – but i can't remember how to make it swear
just what it says
not how i want to go
a timely Veteran's Day selection from Edward
seems like massive overkill and design, but still, pretty cool
this is one of the few things that give me hope in the fight against fundamentalism, whatever the form: you can't keep people ignorant forever. what a brave little girl.
be nice if they admitted that the entire thing had been pointless at the same time
happy to see this
thoughts on a 2009 depression
- Three Questions from the Cloud Foundry Summit
- Is Collaborative Software Development the Next Big Thing?
- Who’s Contributing to Configuration Management Projects?
- Who is Going to be the Ubuntu of Developer Infrastructure?
- Every Exit is an Entry Somewhere
- Open Source and the Rise of as-a-Service Businesses
- What’s in Store for 2015: A Few Predictions
- Revisiting the 2014 Predictions
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: January 2015
- DVCS and Git Usage in 2014
- The Scale Imperative
- The Implications of IaaS Pricing Patterns and Trends
- What are the Most Popular Open Source Licenses Today?
- Model vs Execution
- A Few Suggestions for Briefing Analysts
- The 2014 Monktoberfest
- A Swing of the Pendulum: Are Fragmentation’s Days Numbered?
- What is the Atomic Unit of Computing?
- SaaS vs The Perpetual License Model
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: June 2014
- What Everyone is Missing About as-a-Service Businesses
- Consciously Decoupling: Microservices, Swarm and the Unix Philosophy
- Software and EMC
- Don’t Call it a Comeback, or SOA, But Services Are on the Rise
- What is a Software Company Today?
- App Stores
- Application Development
- Apps I Can't Live Without
- Ask RedMonk
- Big Data
- Book Review
- Bottom Up Adoption
- Business Models
- Completely Off Topic
- Conferences & Shows
- Configuration Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Emerging Technologies
- How To's and More
- Hybrid Source
- In the Headlines
- Industry Analysis
- M&A Announcements
- Open Source
- Open Standards
- Operating Systems
- Privacy & Security
- Product Announcements
- Programming Languages
- Random Offers
- Red Sox
- RedMonk Analytics
- RedMonk IT Report
- RedMonk Miscellaneous
- Shadow IT
- Social Networking
- Social Software
- Trends & Observations
- Venture Capital
- Version Control
- Virtual Worlds
- Web 2.0