Had to spend a large part of what turned out to be another gorgeous Saturday in the office. Of course that totally figures; the last two times I’ve had people in from out of town, we got monsooned by hurricane remnants. Not exactly how I’d draw it up, but there you go. Anyhow, lots going on here at the home office. But I did want to report to those picking up my feed that the formatting problems with the feed itself appear (note I used ‘appear’) to be resolved.
I noticed last week or so that my feed had no formatting – paragraphs, line breaks and such were all jumbled together in one big mess.
Anyhow, it turns out that the feed I was passing Feedburner – which is where you go to get my feed whether you realize it or not – was RSS 2.0. That seems to be the trouble, because when I switched it back to 1.0 the formatting is magically restored.
I don’t know if that’s a Feedburner or Movable Type problem, but at this point I can’t say as I really care. Ping me if any of you are still having issues. I’m going to see if I can get out of here at a semi-reasonable hour.