These days its not enough to build cool things. You have to help people understand how you do it. Synthesisers build stuff, but they also teach people – they do so with declarative living. Here is a really good example, in which Dan McWeeney explains the ingredients to Majority Desk. Get Hands On. Get Your Wii Hands on. But first – brush up your Adobe Flex skills. Today’s great developers are coding on the shoulders of giants (copyright Matt Biddulph). And that means sharing source code.
- Progressive Delivery rings on rings, research and publishing by other folks
- Cloudflare kicks off 2020 with a move towards a cloud (security) operating model
- Research in 2020: stuff I am thinking about
- Quality over Speed: velocity isn’t the only driver for C/CD. A conversation with Jim Rose, CEO of CircleCI on the launch of its UK office
- Tools lead culture change: Happy Birthday DevOpsDays