Questions first, then data – perspectives on data science from a social scientist. This is the video of Drew Conway’s talk at Monktoberfest 2012.
alcatel-lucent amee apache community developer community developer ecosystem developers distributed management drew conway ecology exit interview framework gavin starks github influence java Joe Brockmeier joe long laurel ruma mike maney monkigras monki gras monktoberfest nimble ohloh open source open source foundations oreilly osgi paremus paula hunter piracy rafe colburn redmonk richard nicholson robert dunne ryan tomayko service fabric shell social web stack stackless stack Steve Citron-Pousty talks tom raftery
- Monktoberfest – the overview
- Open Data is not the same as Open Source
- OSS and Social Media Punditry vs Zealotry
- Dropping science on your developer ecosystem – lessons from ecosystem management
- Engaging influencers in a Post-PR world using non-traditional methods of abstraction and intuition
- We need more Lazy Managers - Mike Hostetler on Distributed Management – Github’s Ryan Tomayko
- Internets of Interest for 26th October 2012 — EtherealMind on Assholes are Ruining Your Project. Donnie Berkholz (RedMonk).
- vijay on Building the Knowledge11 Portal on-top of the ServiceNow Platform
- Rich Internet Applications and User Interface Videos & Tutorials Directory on Ben Watson on Enterprise RIA at Adobe MAX 2010
- Federated Single Sign-On for Google Apps in OpenSSO « Superpatterns on Demo – OpenSSO Gets SaaSy – Federated Identity Across the Firewall with Google and SalesForce.com