In this screencast, Steve and Rob discuss how ServiceRocket enables customer success using its SaaS LMS.
At the recent Google Cloud Platform Live event, RedMonk co-founder and principal analyst Steve O’Grady was interviewed by John Furrier in TheCube.
Here are some of the questions John asked Steve:
- Whats going on with RedMonk?
- How do you win over the developers?
- How far are we into this shift?
- Is there a ceiling to this growth with the cloud?
- Has a higher level of accountability reached the enterprise with cloud security?
- What should traditional IT do to try and keep up with these advancements?
- Stephen’s take on legacy migration
- Give us an update on the Red Soxs
- Whats the coolest thing you’ve seen here at Google Cloud Platform?
- Is Google’s pacing correct?
A RedMonk TV moderated screencast with RedMonk co-founder and principal analyst Steve O’Grady chatting with IBM Test Data Management Product Manager Rick Buglio
In this screencast, RedMonk’s James Governor talks to RightScale’s Hassan Hosseini about RightScale’s Cloud Analytics launch, and Hassan goes into a demo of it.
From the Technology for Good hangout series, here’s the episode with special guest Chris Kernaghan.
From the Opinionated Infrastructure hangout series we have this great hangout – Opinionated Infrastructure: Hadoop + Data Warehouse = Big Data Burger
From the Opinionated Infrastructure hangout series we have this great hangout – Opinionated Infrastructure: Mobile and Integrated Systems
RedMonk Moderated Screencast: IBM Endpoint Manager
@Haiyan Zhang on Crowdsourced Science, at Fukushima
Darach Ennis on People and Things.
Nick O’Leary Wiring The Internet of Things
The Internet of Things – Open for all – Yodit Stanton and Malcolm Sparks launch Opensensors.io at ThingMonk