Our discussion of enterprise RIA starts with Adobe’s Ben Watson who explains what this enterprise RIA concept is and why it matters to companies. The idea of having a compelling, engaging piece of software is normally cliche, but Ben does a good job of explaining why you want that, what the benefits are and how that kind of experience can help organizations. Disclosure: Adobe is a client and sponsored this video.
alcatel-lucent amee apache community developer community developer ecosystem developers distributed management drew conway ecology exit interview framework gavin starks github influence java Joe Brockmeier joe long laurel ruma mike maney monkigras monki gras monktoberfest nimble ohloh open source open source foundations oreilly osgi paremus paula hunter piracy rafe colburn redmonk richard nicholson robert dunne ryan tomayko service fabric shell social web stack stackless stack Steve Citron-Pousty talks tom raftery
- Monktoberfest – the overview
- Open Data is not the same as Open Source
- OSS and Social Media Punditry vs Zealotry
- Dropping science on your developer ecosystem – lessons from ecosystem management
- Engaging influencers in a Post-PR world using non-traditional methods of abstraction and intuition
- The career-defining consequences of value productivity on Assholes are Ruining Your Project. Donnie Berkholz (RedMonk).
- We need more Lazy Managers - Mike Hostetler on Distributed Management – Github’s Ryan Tomayko
- Internets of Interest for 26th October 2012 — EtherealMind on Assholes are Ruining Your Project. Donnie Berkholz (RedMonk).
- vijay on Building the Knowledge11 Portal on-top of the ServiceNow Platform
- Rich Internet Applications and User Interface Videos & Tutorials Directory on Ben Watson on Enterprise RIA at Adobe MAX 2010