Weekly links, commentary and recommendations. Subscribe here.
- OpenStack and the Fragmenting Infrastructure Market
- Meet the New Monk: Rachel Stephens
- Someone Else’s Problem
- Yes, It is Harder to Monetize Open Source. So?
- Ubuntu and ZFS: Possibly Illegal, Definitely Exciting
- What’s in Store for 2016: A Few Predictions
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: January 2016
- Revisiting the 2015 Predictions
- The Time is Nigh
- DVCS and Git Usage in 2015
- Changing Tack: Evolving Attitudes to Open Source
- Crossing the Amazon: IBM in an Age of Disruption
- All In: On Amazon, Dell and EMC
- The 2015 Monktoberfest
- What SaaS Companies Forget to Talk About
- Lighting Out for the Territories
- At Long Last, Some Scheduling Help
- The SaaS Transition
- The Implications of Cloud Native
- Nadella’s Tough Decision
- Meet the New Monk: Fintan Ryan
- Fit Which Culture?
- The RedMonk Programming Language Rankings: June 2015
- Apple, Google and Privacy
- What is OpenStack?