Blogs

RedMonk

Skip to content

More Gmail’s Available

Sometime after Wolfgang snapped up my last Gmail invite, I was granted another six. If you still need one – and people apparently do – drop me a post or an email and I’ll see that you get it. First come first served, etc etc.

Categories: Random Offers.

Comment Feed

24 Responses

1. I have 6. Let me know.

2. Any kind, generous soul with a g-mail invite to share?

3. done and done.

4. just dropped another invite on Shree. 4 left.

5. I would like an invite to Gmail

6. As soon as I can get a gmail account I'm dropping AOL! Just installed the latest version because the previous version refused to run. Now according to system mechanic I have seven new startup items – all AOL . Now if the system goes into standby it never returns. If anyone has an extra gmail account… thanks Richard

Richard ScottJanuary 15, 2005 @ 5:58 pm
  7. Richard and Keld are hooked up – three left.

8. Ferd – If you have one I'd like it…

LorraineJanuary 16, 2005 @ 4:39 pm
  9. Hi Lorraine – Ferd's lazy and probably wouldn't get around to it anytime soon, so you got one of my last three. 2 to go.

10. Any chance I could get one of those g-mail invites? I want to get off MS as ASAP.

Thanks

neckgoblueJanuary 21, 2005 @ 2:17 pm
  11. Please can i have one of the last gmail invites…….i have been waiting for ages for GMail Please!!!! ASAP

Harry CoatesJanuary 29, 2005 @ 5:14 am
  12. neckgoblue and Harry are all set. 3 left.

13. Please please please…I really need to get rid of my current email account – thanks

14. all set, mtkolt.

15. Any gmail accounts left? I am about to lose my account from my college (I graduated). Thanks!

16. Andrew's set too. that leaves me with a measly 49 left – yes, Gmail is apparently showering them on people now. anyone who wants one, let me know.

17. Hi, I'm tired of my hotpop account (always down!). You'd do me a big favour if I could a gmail invite. Thanks so much.

18. I desperately need a new email account. Hotmail is killing me with everything. I would love an Gmail invite if there are any left!

Thanks a bunch

Ralph WilsonFebruary 17, 2005 @ 1:03 pm
  19. I have had the same yahoo e-mail account for a number of years and wanted to get a gmail ID from the start. Would truly appreciate it if you can provide me with one. There is little doubt that I get a huge amount of SPAM dialy.

Thanks

Dennis

20. if you have another Gmail account, i would really appreciate it. I don't much care for all the crap in my mailbox.

Thanks,