In this video I talk about the importance of location and great coffee in creating fantastic developer experiences – why platforms need to work with web developers in metro centers, for IBM and everyone else. The Watson API is here. Welcome to the Village Hall!
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber
- Oh hai Jenkins, oh bye Hudson, let’s keep an eye on Concourse
- Some thoughts on Cloud Foundry Summit
- What’s On Your Plate? Twelve factor/traditional hybrid apps and Habitat
- Reflections on A Developer Relations Bill of Rights