Just recorded this hangout. I have been meaning to do a regular show with Kent for a while, and finally seem to be stepping up to that. We chat about One Microsoft and the challenges of scaling agile, the art of the apology in the era of move fast and break things, and how tech works well at village scale. Enjoy!
- Why now why microservices why not SOA?
- Azure on a hot streak of hiring, hoovering up developer advocates
- On Pervasive Encryption and GDPR
- We need to talk about data science skills. Real talk about AI, deep and machine learning
- The incredible shrinking time to legacy. On Time to Suck as a metric for dev and ops