I recently did a webinar with Layer 7 Technologies in which I made the case that API management is the new SOA – SOA without the SOA, if you like. Anyway we had fun with the subject, and I think the deck came out pretty well – see the latter half for some pointers to best practice in API management from a community perspective.
- Delighting the customer by pushing decisions out to the edge. More on Pret
- How GitLab abandoned the Unix Philosophy
- Kubernetes for On Prem Simplicity – Download and Go
- On hiring for experience. An anecdote on engineering from Perforce.
- So about OpenWhisk progress. What’s up with serverless frameworks