Last week I was at IBM Impact (see my first take here). Wednesday evening we filmed this preview of the developer unconference on Thursday – which ranged pretty widely and encapsulated a lot of RedMonk’s thinking on developer-led industry trends. Its about getting developers close to the business again rather than seeing them as a commodity. Where else would you find the phrase- “the instrumentation of Andy’s Cheese”, expressed in clear terms of business value? The video is a perfect ten minutes long. I think you’ll enjoy it.
- Welcoming Samantha Burke, managing Diversity and Inclusion for Monki Gras 2018
- When sustainable fashion jumps out as a theme at ur tech conference
- Read these posts: finishing the year strong. On containers, voice and Ruby
- Towards a visual identify for Monki Gras 2018. The Railway typeface
- On AWS and Pivotal, opinions and overlaps