I just reported the fact over at Greenmonk. Its great to see that Redmond has created a senior position to drive Green initiatives at the firm. And Scott Charney, his boss, is definitely a getting things done across organisational boundaries kind of guy. Its goodness.
- Why now why microservices why not SOA?
- Azure on a hot streak of hiring, hoovering up developer advocates
- On Pervasive Encryption and GDPR
- We need to talk about data science skills. Real talk about AI, deep and machine learning
- The incredible shrinking time to legacy. On Time to Suck as a metric for dev and ops