I just reported the fact over at Greenmonk. Its great to see that Redmond has created a senior position to drive Green initiatives at the firm. And Scott Charney, his boss, is definitely a getting things done across organisational boundaries kind of guy. Its goodness.
- Just how many darned developers are there in the world? GitHub is puzzled
- never the let a story get in the way of some good data. more thoughts on age discrimination in tech
- Ocado again: a solid IoT edge win for New Relic, robots and cranes
- How AWS Cloud is demolishing the cult of youth
- 8 Casually Awesome Things About GitHub Satellite 2017