I just reported the fact over at Greenmonk. Its great to see that Redmond has created a senior position to drive Green initiatives at the firm. And Scott Charney, his boss, is definitely a getting things done across organisational boundaries kind of guy. Its goodness.
- Monki Gras 2018: what happened?
- Opinionated Infrastructure: a Monki Gras preview at Westland London
- Sustaining Craft – quick roundup on Apache, BTC, Pineapple, IBM mainframes and FutureGov
- Welcoming Samantha Burke, managing Diversity and Inclusion for Monki Gras 2018
- When sustainable fashion jumps out as a theme at ur tech conference