OK – we have a venue. The Macbeth in Hoxton, just across the road. It should be unstructured, low-key, but alcohol-fueled. Expect the odd celebrity programmer and such. Hopefully we won’t end up in prison for perverting the course of justice Sign up below.
- Just how many darned developers are there in the world? GitHub is puzzled
- never the let a story get in the way of some good data. more thoughts on age discrimination in tech
- Ocado again: a solid IoT edge win for New Relic, robots and cranes
- How AWS Cloud is demolishing the cult of youth
- 8 Casually Awesome Things About GitHub Satellite 2017