Sezwho is building a service to enable just that – comment aggregation and ranking. I am skeptical of the business model, or at least the revenue projections, but the core idea may have legs. If we’re about making stars of the community, then I suppose people need a chance to shine. What do you think?
- AWS Lambda: driven by the laggards.
- Monki Gras 2018: what happened?
- Opinionated Infrastructure: a Monki Gras preview at Westland London
- Sustaining Craft – quick roundup on Apache, BTC, Pineapple, IBM mainframes and FutureGov
- Welcoming Samantha Burke, managing Diversity and Inclusion for Monki Gras 2018