Sezwho is building a service to enable just that – comment aggregation and ranking. I am skeptical of the business model, or at least the revenue projections, but the core idea may have legs. If we’re about making stars of the community, then I suppose people need a chance to shine. What do you think?
- post Dockercon some thoughts on functions and serverless and services and containers and complexity
- Renewables at scale. Well played Amazon. About Hans Christian Ørsted.
- On meeting Ashley, Kris, and Jessie: thoughts on Sanctuary Companies
- Docker gets pragmatic, embraces Kubernetes
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber