i recently linked to approve Marriott’s approach to AV and making it easy to plug all manner of devices into its entertainment centers. Evidently the future hasn’t reached Orlando yet. No AV input into the TV (the real drag), and its not even a flat screen (a minor nit). bah. Welcome to Orlando. Hope its not a metaphor for SOA.
- Docker gets pragmatic, embraces Kubernetes
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber
- Oh hai Jenkins, oh bye Hudson, let’s keep an eye on Concourse
- Some thoughts on Cloud Foundry Summit
- What’s On Your Plate? Twelve factor/traditional hybrid apps and Habitat