Flight was fine, but I feel a fair bit under the weather. Quite appropriate given how grey and wet it is here. Spending tomorrow and some of Wednesday morning with Adobe, and next Monday at EclipseCon, so rather than fly home for two days, I think I am going to stay out here. Already missing my family though.
- Just how many darned developers are there in the world? GitHub is puzzled
- never the let a story get in the way of some good data. more thoughts on age discrimination in tech
- Ocado again: a solid IoT edge win for New Relic, robots and cranes
- How AWS Cloud is demolishing the cult of youth
- 8 Casually Awesome Things About GitHub Satellite 2017