Flight was fine, but I feel a fair bit under the weather. Quite appropriate given how grey and wet it is here. Spending tomorrow and some of Wednesday morning with Adobe, and next Monday at EclipseCon, so rather than fly home for two days, I think I am going to stay out here. Already missing my family though.
- Convenience is the killer app: on consumer choices and developer experience
- Kubernetes with the Go faster stripes: golang’s velocity advantage
- Coed Code: on reducing inequality and poverty
- GDPR is coming your telemetry, developer and user data – Ruh Roh
- Rolls-Royce, Google, and the the future of shipping