Flight was fine, but I feel a fair bit under the weather. Quite appropriate given how grey and wet it is here. Spending tomorrow and some of Wednesday morning with Adobe, and next Monday at EclipseCon, so rather than fly home for two days, I think I am going to stay out here. Already missing my family though.
- Why now why microservices why not SOA?
- Azure on a hot streak of hiring, hoovering up developer advocates
- On Pervasive Encryption and GDPR
- We need to talk about data science skills. Real talk about AI, deep and machine learning
- The incredible shrinking time to legacy. On Time to Suck as a metric for dev and ops