Flight was fine, but I feel a fair bit under the weather. Quite appropriate given how grey and wet it is here. Spending tomorrow and some of Wednesday morning with Adobe, and next Monday at EclipseCon, so rather than fly home for two days, I think I am going to stay out here. Already missing my family though.
- Monki Gras 2018: what happened?
- Opinionated Infrastructure: a Monki Gras preview at Westland London
- Sustaining Craft – quick roundup on Apache, BTC, Pineapple, IBM mainframes and FutureGov
- Welcoming Samantha Burke, managing Diversity and Inclusion for Monki Gras 2018
- When sustainable fashion jumps out as a theme at ur tech conference