I enjoyed this latest piece from RE*Move, notes from a future of mobility conference last week in Pasadena. Go read it. disclaimer: Mark and I are going to do some work together this year, so if I send traffic his way it will indirectly benefit me. Just so you know I am not trying to game the system or anything. Besides- the analysis and writing is rocking.
- Why now why microservices why not SOA?
- Azure on a hot streak of hiring, hoovering up developer advocates
- On Pervasive Encryption and GDPR
- We need to talk about data science skills. Real talk about AI, deep and machine learning
- The incredible shrinking time to legacy. On Time to Suck as a metric for dev and ops