Another reason to choose ATOM, via James Snell. Microsoft’s RSS extensions may be creativecommons licensed, but as I understand it they could be encumbered by icky software patent cruft. I heart patent covenants.
- never the let a story get in the way of some good data. more thoughts on age discrimination in tech
- Ocado again: a solid IoT edge win for New Relic, robots and cranes
- How AWS Cloud is demolishing the cult of youth
- 8 Casually Awesome Things About GitHub Satellite 2017
- Kicking off with Datical, Oh Hai XebiaLabs. Database ops for CI/CD