Hursley is the original campus. It is a beautiful facility, full of really smart people. If you have mad Java and transaction management skills and want to work in the countryside, with some fairly decent real ales in pubs nearby, you should take a look.
- post Dockercon some thoughts on functions and serverless and services and containers and complexity
- Renewables at scale. Well played Amazon. About Hans Christian Ørsted.
- On meeting Ashley, Kris, and Jessie: thoughts on Sanctuary Companies
- Docker gets pragmatic, embraces Kubernetes
- This week in diversity: Welsh goalkeeper shoots and scores, but trashfire facepalms at Apple and Uber