Say it isn’t so. Semantic or Cementic? You treating to create ontology or oniontology? If the RDF crew couldn’t nail it, why would the WS-* folks succeed?
Minimum progress to declare victory folks… why not think microformats.
- solve a specific problem
- start as simple as possible
- design for humans first, machines second
- reuse building blocks from widely adopted standards
- modularity / embeddability
- enable and encourage decentralized and distributed development, content, services
Oh well, I guess two out of six ain’t bad.