- Service-now.com Introduces IT 3.0 — SAN DIEGO, Feb. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ —
- Do you trust "the cloud"? – Spiceworks Community
- How to Use the New Google Web Search RSS Feeds
- WebEx meetings in progress now
Map of webexes going on right now. Kind of fun.
- Welcome To Constellation Research's Official Kick Off!
Official launch of the new R "Ray" Wang & friends analyst firm: "We serve the needs of buyers and end users who seek insight, guidance, and advice in dealing with a dizzying array of disruptive business models and technologies. We provide the bridge between legacy optimization and future innovation. We help sellers understand the buyer's point of view and how to deliver value to their customers. Our technologies team covers hardware to middleware to software to services. We advise the entire ecosystem of buyers, partners, solution providers, and vendor clients."
- Content Marketing Strategy for B2B Software Vendors: Starring the ‘New’ White Paper – Highly Competitive – software industry insights
- Analytics: The New Path to Value – The New Intelligent Enterprise – MIT Sloan Management Review
- Oracle Speaks Out on Java, One Year Later…Sort Of
"JavaOne used to be the event for Java developers," Coté said, "and a significant one for the development world in general. Folding it into Oracle OpenWorld sends the wrong signal (Oracle is more important than Java: it wasn't SunOne) and probably makes some Java people not want to attend. The Java world is much bigger than the Oracle world and it definitely deserves its own conference, if only in name."
- Why Apple's New Subscription Policy Will End Up Hurting Apple, Too
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for clients mentioned.