- Real World NoSQL: HBase at Trend Micro: Cloud Computing News «
- Smartphone shipments surged in 2010
"The figures come from market watcher Strategy Analytics, and they see 2010 closing with Nokia taking 34.2 per cent of the global smartphone biz, RIM 16.7 per cent, Apple 16.2 per cent and everyone else together 32.9 per cent."
- Microsoft Research delivers cloud development kit for Windows Phone 7
- IBM ties LotusLive into SugarCRM, Ariba database
- Feds Get E for Effort with Open Source
“It's important to keep in mind that open source doesn't always ensure good software or software that you want. You don't want a blanket policy of using only open source or mandating some percentage of open source,” says Coté. “You'll end up with stuff that may not always be the best option: just like if you had a blanket policy of using only closed source.”
- No more Ruby support in NetBeans – the feature was little used, says Oracle
- Interview with Chris Gross, Plus (Winner Announced) SourceMate License Giveaway! | Activetuts+
- Feature: A truly graphic adventure: the 25-year rise and fall of a beloved <br>genre
"Space Quest. Day of the Ten ta cle. Gabriel Knight. Mon key Island. To gamers of a cer tain age, the mere names evoke an entire world of gam ing, now largely lost."
- 3 months on, 2 million Windows Phone 7 handsets in the channel
- Verizon Starts Bundling Broadband Services With Google Apps To Small Business Customers
- HP blackens the skies with Cloud offerings • The Register
- HP to launch enterprise cloud service
- Data Center Security, Data Storage & Management: News, Tips, Expert Advice
- The State of the Platform and its Increasing Diversity – ReadWriteCloud
- Download details: Windows Phone 7 Connector (for Mac) – Beta
The somewhat well hidden OS X tools for Windows Phone 7.
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for clients mentioned.