This week, Brandon calls in remote and we cover a lot of pricing and ecommerce-y related news in addition to seersucker suits.
- Brandon’s in San Diego.
- Brandon tells us about the Catalyst conference – Austin folks there: Sailpoint, UnboundID.
- Zilliant raised some new round to make final push to go public, some speculate. Dynamic pricing. Also others doing dynamic pricing, e.g., for a baseball game. And then, Trilogy.
- Chevy Volt
- Bypass – order food at baseball game from iPhone
- Spanning Backup launched.
- Workstreamer funding & overview.
- Product Camp Austin – August 7th at AT&T Exec Center.
- Coté went to the first Austin Cloud User Group – looked good. He’ll be speaking at the next one, sometime in late August.
- QRANK is having event on Wed. August 4th, at Jo.’s to play Texas Tribune people.
- Seersucker suits – Coté finally got one and it’s great.
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for relevant folks.