Chillin’ with the mainframes.
- MobileMe Mail updated, Find My iPhone becomes an iOS app
- Does The iPad Change Everything? Publishers Chime In
- Socialtext Brings the Twitter Annotations Spec into the Enterprise
- Less May Be More for Murdoch, New York Times as Newspapers Put Up Paywalls
- 5 Ways Google Can Up Its Game Against Office 2010
- Very informative steps | Mobile Industry Review
- IDC: 2010 PC sales will top 2008 peak
- Oracle overcharged US government, lawsuit alleges
- The Abandoned Palace On Beekman Street
Really nice looking interior of old, run-down office building.
- IBM Helps Mobile Communications Providers Gain Control of Cell Sites
- Dachis Group Chooses MindTouch Platform to Power Collaboratory – Open Source Collaborative Networking for Intranets and Extranets
- Socialtext: News & Events: Socialtext Announces Socialtext Connect, Creating a Social Layer in the Enterprise Architecture
"Signals Annotations. A Signals Annotation contains metadata from an enterprise system, including rich media, and accompanies a Socialtext Signals microblogging message. Annotations add context and relevance, enriching the value of application streams. Signals Annotations are built to the emerging Twitter Annotations standard, and will evolve with that standard."
- Did the iPad just save Wired, and Conde-Nast? • The Register
- New SQL Azure pricing: more scaleable, more predictable
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for clients mentioned.