- Flash Is Not Designed For Touch?
- Flavors of PaaS
PaaS is the new "framework."
- The May 2010 Update: IBM BPM Blueprint
Another SaaS service from IBM via the Lombardi acquisition: BPM in the cloud.
- Off on a Saturday adventure on Flickr – Photo Sharing!
Back home after an evening adventure –
- Greece erupts in violent protest as citizens face a future of harsh austerity
"The rescue plan, which will see an estimated €120bn (£104bn) injected into the near-bankrupt Greek economy over the next three years, comes at a heavy price: a stringent regime of structural reforms, cost-cutting policies and tax increases that will, it is hoped, modernise Greece and do away with its infamous state profligacy. The measures – which include reducing collective bargaining rights, abolition of the 13th and 14th monthly wages paid each year to supplement low public sector salaries, the slashing of bonuses and the overhaul of the pension and health systems – will wipe out almost every right won by workers over the past 30 years."
- Economist cover this week is priceless. on Twitpic
RT @cowboyd: Economist cover this week is priceless.
- disposable edits – valarie l. campbell photography
Off to see some Austin photography at after @CormacCS eats.
- Bloomberg Without Bloomberg | Politics | Vanity Fair
- Seeking input for possible Mac IT Conference
- Hot Tub Fail
- The saga of forgotten brands and their logo designs | Logo Design By LogoGuru.co.uk
- 70 Classic American Package Designs from the Early 20th Century
- Cartoon Network reviving "Looney Tunes"
- Starbucks Cards Can Now be Managed via Facebook
- ARM Ready to Take on Intel in Servers
- Moving Forward (Adobe Featured Blogs)
- Samsung handset market share drops to 20 percent – FierceWireless
"The company reported that it sold 64.3 million devices in the first quarter, an increase of 40 percent year over year. However, Samsung's mobile market share declined from 21 percent to 20 percent primarily
- Open Letter to Steve Jobs
” A patent pool is being assembled to go after Theora and other ‘open source’ codecs now.”
- tecosystems » Mobile is the New Desktop: The HP/Palm Q&A
Sitting down to read @sogrady's Q&A on HP buying Palm:
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for clients mentioned.