It turns out there’s a fair amount of NoSQL development going on in Austin, and we talk about the one acquisition Enterprise 2.0 company, the Dachis Group.
(Pardon the loud background noise, we were lacking a headset so there’s some “speaker phone” quality issues.)
- Cormac Murphy Coté-Skotak.
- The Goal.
- NoSQL in Austin – Riptano spin-out, also Drizzle team. UnboundID – high performance directories. What is this NoSQL stuff?
- “We didn’t get porked too bad” – Coté heard someone say about this recent recession.
- Rackspace and Spiceworks.
- Dachis Group buying a startup a week it seems – XPLANE this week (helping visualize things, “a new kind of consultancy”), The Enterprise 2.0 Adoption Council last week. We stumble through describing what Dachis does. Brandon says they’re like the McKinsey of Web 2.0.
- Mobile boarding passes at Austin airport – American Airlines usage.
- Workstreamer – tracking companies. Sorting through all the noise, and then integrating with your “personal” data.
- How does Coté look up people, test their tech knowledge and engagement?
- CloudCampAustin 2 – June 10th, 2010 – Coté looking for 3 users of the cloud for a panel, not really cloud vendors. Also, want to sponsor it? Ask Coté.
- Click Forensics – click-fraud for ad-networks.
- Appozite launches TweetReach.
Disclosure: see the RedMonk client list for relevant client.