In this episode, Ryan and I talk with SAP’s Craig Cmehil about the upcoming SAP Hacker Night at SAP TechEd. Naturally, we spend a lot of time talking about RIAs in the SAP world and community as well. The news is slim this week.
Here’s the show run-down:
- Craig RIA Hacker Night – Craig gives and overview and preview.
- I then ask Craig to tell us how RIAs fit into – and show-up – in the SAP world. We go over some examples of how RIAs are used in the SAP world.
- Ryan then asks about the speed of RIA adoption in SAP technologies.
- Check out the new Netflix app on the XBox. Beyond just browsing movies, you can have “parties” and watch movies with friends. Coté doesn’t know what to make of this, but it’s an interesting consumer RIA, connected thing. Like a VCR with an IP address.
- Augmented reality watch – Yelp app, and another iPhone app Craig spotted.
- Capgemini using Adobe Catalyst for RAD development.
- Apple Tablet rumors.
Disclosure: Adobe is a client, as is Microsoft.