Skip to content
- Cassatt Near The End
"What frustrates me is my own naivete," he says. "I thought I could give companies something radical that had a proven return on investment, and they would be willing to change all their companies' computer policies and procedures to get that. Right now it's hard to get people to get beyond proof of concept tests or a data center energy analysis."
- New report reveals hottest apps, best traffic times » VentureBeat
As one commenter put it: "If you see Chrome ahead of Internet Explorer then the value of this survey comes into question. The title should say "New report reveals hottest apps, best traffic times by users who don't use MS products and who might be considered technology geeks". That title would better match the results of the survey in my opinion."
- GroundWork Blog » Farewell Cassatt, Lessons Learned
- Lexcycle has been acquired by Amazon.com! | Lexcycle
Congrats to Neelan Choksi and team 😉
- Ennova Direct Awarded Retractable Biometric USB Flash Drive Patent, US 7,462,044
USB drives with finger-print checks on them.
- IBM Software Sales Veteran To Retire
"Mark Ouellette, vice president of worldwide business partner sales in IBM's software group, will retire next month after 32 years with the company, an IBM spokeswoman confirmed Monday. Sandy Carter, currently vice president of SOA and WebSphere marketing, strategy and channels, will take over Ouellette's post effective May 15, the spokeswoman said. "
- Nokia Enriches Developers at Nokia Developer Summit 2009
Overview of developer platform and API action, plus first five outfits to get a cut of that Adobe/Nokia $10M pot o' cash from The Open Screens Project.
- Hanging with @cote from Redmonk… on Twitpic
- Triple trouble in Austin: @cote, @Jevon, and @whurley at dinner on Twitpic