In this IBM sponsored episode, we talk with several folks from IBM and Belgium based KBC about KBC’s use of EGL on System z. We start out going over how KBC came to use EGL and it’s benefits, and then wrap-up with some mainframe culture talk.
Thanks to all of our participants for this episode:
- Lieven Gouwy, KBC, ICT Architect Development Infrastructure
- Johan Gebels, KBC, ICT Architect Development Infrastructure
- Dirk Doyen, KBC, ICT Architect Development Infrastructure
- Ray Jones, IBM Vice-President zSeries Software Sales
- Stefano Sergi, IBM Market Manager, EGL
- Todd Britton, IBM Rational System z & i Strategy
You can download the episode by clicking here.
Or subscribe to the podcast feed (in iTunes, for example): http://feeds.feedburner.com/RedmonkRadio.
As always, you can send comments to [email protected]: MP3’s or text would be great. Or, just leave comments below or on your own blog.
Disclaimer: IBM is a client and we consulted with them around this podcast.